We are and have been over the last two weeks creating contingency plans to ensure that we can provide childcare to those who still need to work in many different capacities.
Clarity has not yet been given over what can and cannot be offered in terms of childcare. We will regularly update as things develop,
Our plans are as such
- Provide childcare at schools/sports clubs/ Village halls in smaller than normal groups over the next two weeks
- Run camps over Easter again following the above
- Offer sporting activities in two hourly blocks to help children exercise and keep structure to their days
- Provide childcare from your home with a structured day and routine for children to continue their learning and allow parents to work.
- We will also be putting on regular fitness ideas and games on our youtube channel @ S4A Hub
If you need any help, please do not hesitate to ask. If you have questions, worries concerns please feel free to contact me or anyone in our team anytime.
My number is 07989 467850