Gawcott KS2 16th-20th May 2022 Week 32
16th-20th May 2022
- KS2 Booking Only
- The after school club is at Tingewick school. The children will be transported to the school each day
- If a booking option has been removed, this is because the bus is full for KS2 children.
- The breakfast club for KS2 children is at Gawcott School
- Breakfast is served from 7:30-8:00.
- Children will have access to a range of Sports, Crafts and Games.
- You can drop off at a time that suits you.
- Sunsetters is held at Tingewick school
- At Our Sunsetters (After School Clubs) we run 2 clubs throughout the evening.
- We run our first club as an after school club from 3:15-4:30
- We run our second club from 4:30-5:15
- From 5:15-6:00 we have a range of crafts and games available to the children.
- Our wraparound care clubs are not just for children who need childcare! Children are allowed to attend if they want to attend of our after school clubs.
- Your child also does not have to take part in the after school clubs if they do not wish as we have our games, crafts and provision available to them for the whole duration.
- We would recommend providing your child with a snack for our after school clubs (they will have this upon arrival to our clubs.)
- You can also purchase a light meal option every evening for a small charge and that will always be served at 5:00.
- We accept all childcare vouchers at our clubs! To use your childcare vouchers just type “childcare-vouchers” into the coupon code and fill out the booking form. Then go to your voucher company to make payment