Brill- Holiday Activity and Food Programme (HAF) 20th- 23rd December
HAF Christmas – Brill CofE
This option is limited to children who receive Benefit related Free School Meals
The HAF programme is funded by the Department for Education to provide additional support to eligible families to access holiday activities. Children who are eligible for Benefit related Free School Meals can book places below by choosing days they want to attend.
All bookings are 9am-3pm and you can only select 4 out of the 6 days.
Free School Meals.
A hot lunch will be provided for each child who receive Benefit related Free School Meals. When filling out the booking form please place all dietary requirements into the dietary section of the form. Please include if you would prefer a Vegetarian option rather than a meat option.
What we offer at our holiday clubs-
- A huge variety of activities from team games, sports, outdoors, crafts and S4A favourites.
- Children can choose from a variety of options throughout the day and move through all activities as they please.
- For any enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The offer of free holiday club provision is available for all children eligible for and in receipt of Benefit related free School Meals.
- You can only book 4 out of the 6 days!