Bourton Meadow- Holiday Activity and Food Programme (HAF) 15th-18th August 2022
15th-18th August 2022
HAF Summer- Bourton Meadow
This option is limited to children who receive Benefit related Free School Meals
The HAF programme is funded by the Department for Education to provide additional support to eligible families to access holiday activities. Children who are eligible for Benefit related Free School Meals can book places below by choosing days they want to attend.
All bookings are 9am-3pm and you can only select any of the days you would like to attend.
Free School Meals.
A hot lunch will be provided for each child who receive Benefit related Free School Meals. When filling out the booking form please place all dietary requirements into the dietary section of the form. Please include if you would prefer a Vegetarian option rather than a meat option.
What we offer at our holiday clubs-
- A huge variety of activities from team games, sports, outdoors, crafts and S4A favourites.
- Children can choose from a variety of options throughout the day and move through all activities as they please.
- For any enquiries email email@example.com
- The offer of free holiday club provision is available for all children eligible for and in receipt of Benefit related free School Meals.
PLEASE TYPE IN YOUR UNIQUE HAF BOOKING CODE INTO THE NOTES SECTION AT CHECKOUT- DO NOT BOOK IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT!
- Children need to bring jumpers/coats, snacks for breaks and a
water bottle that a staff member can refill.
- The school address is: Bourton Meadow Academy, Burleigh Piece, MK18 7HX.
- When attending the club please use the fire exit door on the side of the hall to enter. If nobody answers the door then ring the phone number on the door and somebody will come out to meet you.
- PLEASE DO NOT BOOK IF YOU DO NOT HAVE YOUR UNIQUE HAF CODE
You can only book a maximum of 16 days!
Out of stock